High Fructose Corn Syrup 55 - 3150 lb Tote
Double-tap and hold to zoom.
Mouse over the image to zoom.

High Fructose Corn Syrup 55 - 3150 lb Tote

Product Code: 55HFT275

1x $1,723.59 /Tote
2x $1,666.14 /Tote
3x $1,608.68 /Tote
4x $1,551.23 /Tote
  • Availability: In stock

HFCS 55 is a widely utilized sweetening agent in the food and beverage sector. Its name, HFCS 55, reflects its fructose content, which makes up about 55% of the syrup, with the remaining 45% being glucose. This proportion of fructose is slightly higher than in other prevalent varieties of high fructose corn syrup.

This Kit Contains:
  • Utilities - Tote (x 1)
  • Packaging Cap Ex -Tote (x 1)
  • Food-cert IBC with ball valve / fine thread - Caged Tote - 275 gallon Tote (x 1)
  • Pre Printed ICI Laser Label 8x6.5 Sheet (West) (x 1)
  • Enviro NL-2 Padlock Seals 18" SS (Tyd) (x 1)
  • High Fructose Corn Syrup 55 Invertose(R) Bulk (ING) (x 3150)

Your Browsing History