YOUR PRIVACY IS CRITICALLY IMPORTANT TO US.
Like most website operators, ICI Foods collects non-personally identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as (but not limited to) your browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. ICI Foods' purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how visitors use the website and make improvements. From time to time, ICI Foods may release non-personally identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
ICI Foods also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users, for users leaving comments on product pages or blog posts, or for screen recording applications. ICI Foods only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
GATHERING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Certain visitors to ICI Foods' websites choose to interact with the website in ways that require us to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that ICI Foods gathers depend on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for an account at store.icifoods.com to provide a name, email address, city, and zip code, and to sign up for our email marketing we ask visitors to provide their name and email address.
DO NOT TRACK AND OPTING OUT OF INFORMATION COLLECTION
In keeping with our commitment to protect the privacy of our visitors and customers, our website honors browser "Do not track" requests. For details on how to set your browser to send do not track requests, see the links below for your browser.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Purchases, Fulfillment of Orders and Sales
We use your personal information to take and process orders, deliver products, process payments, and communicate with you about your orders and our products. Your information may be used in aggregate, which excludes personally identifiable information, by internal or 3rd parties for reporting and analysis. These reports and analyses are used to improve our website and understand our customers and visitors better.
ICI Foods does not use personal information as part of its advertising targeting practices. We may use some information, such as your location or purchase history, to personalize our marketing efforts specifically to you. In these cases, your information is transmitted and stored securely with a 3rd party partner as outlined below.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose personal information as required by local and federal laws. For a summary of how our 3rd party partners use personal information, see 3rd Party Applications below.
SALE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
ICI Foods does not sell any personal information collected through our Website, 3rd party partners, phone, or email in any way.
ACCESS AND CONTROL OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have full access and control over your personal information. ICI Foods will respond with a full record of the information we have collected and will honor all deletion requests usually within 5 business days. To request a record or removal of information, please submit a Contact Us Request.
CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PROTECTION ACT (CCPA) ANTI DISCRIMINATION
Based on a consumer's personal information or exercising their rights under CCPA, ICI Foods will not and does not:
- Deny access to goods or services
- Charge different prices for goods or services by denying benefits or imposing penalties based on a customers personal information or by exercising their rights under CCPA
- Provide a different level of service or quality of goods or services
- Threaten a consumer with any of the above
CHILDREN'S PRIVACY (COPPA)
ICI Foods does not engage in business with individuals under 18 years old ("Children"). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
The security of your Personal Information is critically important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information (such as SSL), we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
ICI Foods may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. ICI Foods may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, ICI Foods does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
To enrich and perfect your online experience, ICI Foods uses "Cookies", similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising, and store your preferences on your computer.
3RD PARTY APPLICATIONS
ICI Foods uses a variety of 3rd party applications for web analytics, advertising, and user research. Below are the 3rd party applications our website uses.
- Google Tag Manager - ICI Foods uses Google Tag Manager for the organization and management of all 3rd party tracking applications. While potentially personally-identifying information may be passed through this application, no personal information is retained in this application. For more information on Google Tag Manager's security and privacy, see the Google Tag Manager Data Privacy and Security Statement.
- Google Analytics - ICI Foods uses Google Analytics to better understand how users interact with our website. We do not store or process personally identifiable information in Google Analytics and all data is in aggregate. Google Analytics sets several first-party cookies which are used to distinguish between users and limit the request rate. These cookies are also used to enable conversion tracking between various Google applications (Analytics, Ads, etc).
- Google Ads - ICI Foods uses Google Ads to display ads on Google and its affiliate networks both for specific products and for "remarketing". Google Ads utilizes several first-party cookies to track conversions and display remarketing ads.
- Bing - ICI Foods uses Bing (Microsoft) to display ads on the Bing website. Bing utilizes several first-party cookies to track conversions.
- MailChimp - ICI Foods uses MailChimp, one of the most popular email marketing providers, to send targeted and non targeted email marketing campaigns. ICI Foods shares only the required information with MailChimp, which may include names, email addresses, and purchase history, to send personalized email marketing campaigns. Each email sent contains a link to unsubscribe.
- LinkedIn - ICI Foods uses LinkedIn's Insight Tracking Tags to allow LinkedIn to collect and store data regarding members’ visits to our website, including the URL, referrer, IP address, device, and browser characteristics (User-Agent), and timestamp. The IP addresses are truncated or hashed, and members’ direct identifiers are removed within seven days to make the data pseudonymous. This remaining pseudonymized data is then deleted within 180 days. LinkedIn does not share the personal data with ICI Foods, it only provides reports (which do not identify you) about our website audience and ad performance. LinkedIn also provides retargeting for website visitors enabling ICI Foods to show personalized ads off its website by using this data, but without identifying the member. LinkedIn also uses data that does not identify you to improve ad relevance and reach members across devices. LinkedIn members can control the use of their data for advertising purposes through their account settings.
- Twitter - ICI Foods uses Twitter Tracking and Conversion Tags to allow us to display ads, record ad conversions, and remarketing our website to visitors on its website.
- Authorize.net - We have partnered with Authorize.Net, a leading payment gateway since 1996, to accept credit cards and electronic check payments safely and securely for our customers. The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the electronic check and credit card processing networks. See an online payments diagram to see how it works. The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Industry-leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
- Compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
Those who engage in transactions with ICI Foods, by purchasing ICI Foods' products, are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, ICI Foods collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor's interaction with ICI Foods. ICI Foods does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
BASE AND NEGOTIATED PRICING
ICI Foods offers special, negotiated prices with discounts above normal pricing. By requesting and receiving special, negotiated pricing, consumers agree to maintain the confidentiality of negotiated prices and agree to not disclose these negotiated prices. Negotiated prices are based on estimated annual estimated sales volume, delivery requirements, and other factors.
LINKS TO EXTERNAL SITES
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party sites, products, or services.
4134 Innslake Dr.
Glen Allen 23058, VA USA