High Fructose Corn Syrup 55 - 55 lb Pail
Double-tap and hold to zoom.
Mouse over the image to zoom.

High Fructose Corn Syrup 55 - 55 lb Pail

Product Code: 55HFP005

1x $32.60 /Pail
6x $31.52 /Pail
12x $30.43 /Pail
24x $29.34 /Pail
  • Availability: In stock

HFCS 55 is a popular sweetener extensively used in the food and beverage industry. The designation "55" signifies its fructose content, constituting around 55% of the syrup, with the remaining 45% being glucose. This ratio of fructose is somewhat higher compared to other common types of high fructose corn syrup available in the market.

This Kit Contains:
  • Utilities - Pail (x 1)
  • Packaging Cap Ex (x 1)
  • High Fructose Corn Syrup 55 Invertose(R) Bulk (ING) (x 55)
  • Pre Printed ICI Laser Label 8x6.5 Sheet (West) (x 1)
  • 5 Gallon New White Plastic OH Pail w / Lid (x 1)